Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Money Saving Resources!


Hello everyone, and thank you for reading my very first post. I have found so many money saving resources over the last few months that I have been compelled to start a blog. I am not the most technologically savvy, but I LOVE helping people SAVE Money, so that they can find financial freedom, and GIVE more.


The first resource that I have found to help you is http://www.moneysavingmom.com/

This site gives you a great overview of coupons to receive free items such as cereal, and sub-sandwiches. I know that everyone could use these items in there home!! This site also advertises several sites where you can get freebies. I love freebies, and I know that most of you do too!! I encourage EVERYONE to check out this site!! This woman shares my economical sense, and is all about the deals. Check out the site, and post a comment, and let me know what you think!! Please share your money saving tips, and the details by commenting below. I look forward to sharing resources!! Make EVERYDAY count, and help as many people as you can today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment