Sunday, June 14, 2009

Live On Less Than You Make

I am a MAJOR proponent of saving money, budgeting, and working towards financial FREEDOM! I would like to see everyone learn the behaviors it takes to win with money. I found another money saving article that I thought might be helpful to all of the people out there looking to win with money.

The article caught my attention because it gives great advice of saving money on groceries. The first step in saving money, is not spending as much....this article makes a great point that I preach often. If you are drowning in debt, STOP eating out! You will soon realize how much money you are saving. Stop eating out, and stop wasting money on vending machines, coffee in the morning, and other useless things that will cause you NOT to win with money.

Here's the article:

http://www.articlecity.com/articles/family/article_3008.shtml


I spoke with a young single mother recently who works so much she was spending over $600 to eat out EVERY month. It was mind blowing to her, but after serious review of her finances, that is what we found. She was working part-time basically to pay to eat out.......is it worth it to you? Do you work just to pay bills? If so you need some serious behavior modification. THINK BEFORE you buy, and don't make emotional purchases. Choose to behave differently. I look forward to your success stories! Please leave comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment